terça-feira, março 16, 2010

answers...

you go to sleep some way
and awake in the middle of a war
you thought that everything was perfect
and now you continue in the same
it was the best scenario that came to you
you go to sleep trying to leave
this situation became more comfortable to you
and now evererthing is going down
they always became the outrageous
the thing you don't wanna is alwaays the thing you get
"when you try you best and you don't succeed"
yeah you know nothing has changed
you still don't have the right to complain
after all, you are still alive don't you?
and after all you have your talents
your fingers, your breathe
your heart
and right now they are in another things
my guitar, my sing, my songs
for that reason, nothing`s over yet
but that hurts
still hurts
I mean, of course
I'm alive but there is a needle in my vains
there is a scissor in my brain
on my chest
and know I wanna cry
and will...

Nenhum comentário: